Bristol-India Scholarship 2018 [ Tips from winners ]
For Indian students applying for some postgraduate taught programmes. This offers five scholarships worth £5,000 to Indian students applying for qualifying postgraduate taught programmes.
You can apply for a University of Bristol – India Scholarship if you:
- are a national of India, holding an Indian passport AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) to start a full-time Masters degree in September 2018 in one of the qualifying programmes.
You must have an offer to study one of the following qualifying programmes:
- Law LLM (any specification)
- MSc International Security
- MA Film and TV
- MSc Public Policy
- MSc International Relations
- MSc Gender and International Relations
To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please complete all required fields.
This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships. We will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.
The deadline for returning completed application forms is Friday 29 June 2018.
Interested candidates can apply via this link