GHCI Scholarship 2018 for Final year Students in India [Exclusive Tips from Winners]
GHCI 18 Scholarship is provided for Females in Final year of their degree course, postgraduate and PhD students from computing, engineering, and IT backgrounds. This Scholarship would enable the recipient to attend Full expense paid [ Including Conference Fee and Travel] India’s largest technical conference for women in computing and technology hosted by Anita Borg Institute (ABI) India. Every year ABI offers around 200 Student Scholarships for the conference. In 2018, the registration has started.
Attend Technical and Managerial sessions
- One on One Mentoring sessions
- Network with fellow Women in Tech
- Leverage the Student Career Fair to land an internship/job in your dream company
Selected students will receive
- Registration fee to attend the conference (including meals)
- Accommodation arrangements for outstation students
- Travel ticket (by train/bus/air) reimbursements (up to Rs. 2,250)
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- be a female student
- be a final year student of their degree course, postgraduate and PhD students from computing, engineering and IT backgrounds.
Note: Both 2018 and 2019 B.Tech graduates are eligible to apply provided the student is NOT working with a company in November 2018 (during GHCI).
To complete the application, you will require the following
- General Information about you
- Technical skills and extra-curricular activities
- Video answering “Why do you want to attend GHCI?“
- Recommendations by one or more faculty members
You can find Scholarship winners of last year here
Tips from Winners
In meantime, you can find Application and CV’s of winners last year and have a look at how they approached this Scholarship application.
Apply here by June 30, 2018 at 11:59 pm IST
Official Support Email – firstname.lastname@example.org